Mycro Keratin Moyoko Professional Infrared Infinity Wide Styler
ADD WHICH COLOUR (excl the limited edition unicorn colour) MOYOKO BRUSH YOU WOULD LIKE FOR FREE WITH THIS STYLER TO YOUR BASKET ... you will be discounted at check out *wink
Moyoko Styler has been developed with the highest specifications available to meet the needs of the stylists and consumers alike.
The many features detailed below coupled with the 12 month warranty period, make the Moyoko Infrared Styler a strong offering in the market place.
Features and benefits:
- 2 meter long. 360° Swivel cord - better longevity and ease of use. No tangling. Maximizes durability.
- Prominent Digital display - making you aware of the temperature.
- Averting from disaster of burning the hair.
- Temperature range - 110° - 230°. Iron heats up from cold to 230° in seconds.
- Infrared light - Reduces hair damage by 60%. Instead of burning, the iron It heats the hair up from inside out, retaining moisture and increasing shine and manageability.
- Ceramic Floating plates - these tourmaline infused plates are the key in delivering the correct and constant (stable) amount of heat evenly along the section of the hair. Ensures the smoothest glide over the hair.
- Floating plates also make It easy to do curls and flicks.
- Flexible plates - no pulling of the hair or breakage.
- Extended plates size - for quicker styling.
- Seals cuticles locking moisture inside. Leaving hair in great condition with long lasting shine and softness.
- Ionic Generator - this helps emit ions into your hair to restore the balance of positive and negative ions and make your hair smooth, frizz free and manageable - negative ions are activated by heat.
- Worldwide dual voltage allows for use in any country.
- 12 month Warranty Period - peace of mind for the consumer In terms of any returns and repairs needed.
- Instructions for use of iron are in your warranty book, as well as cleaning care to keep your iron working for longer.
- Moyoko Infinity has wider, flexible heat plates: 1.65 Inch solid ceramic plates allow for smooth ironing and the wider, flexible plates make working at different angles easier to achieve different styles, especially beach waves and smooth, straight look for thicker hair.